Healing the Wounds: What EPRDF Government Must Do!
Zeru Hagos April 01, 2018
The EPRDF government has done a lot to improve the lives of all Ethiopians. This is fact everyone should agree with no ifs and buts. However, over the last three years, a lot has been done to undo the fabric of the country and people and peoples! Going forward the government must use all of its power to correct past mistakes so what we saw over the last three years is not repeated. Few of the main issues that need to be addressed are:
1) Protect all Ethiopians to live in peace where ever and anywhere.
2) Use the law to the maximum to punish those who knowingly disseminate false narrative – Ethiopia is not controlled by 6% of its population.
3) All EPRDF member organizations must openly and publicly educate their members and constituents about the EPRDF resolution- all regional TV stations must give coverage to the EPRDF resolutions!
4) All foreign reporters and journalists must be monitored so they do not become a mouthpiece for foreign enemies of the state- there is clear evidence some of the talking points of the past few years used by reporters and journalist are meant to divide the country.
5) The government must make sure all federal roads and institutions where ever they may be located are federally protected.